lundi 28 mai 2012

because you say "I" for me






That's why I'm with you.
Because you say "I" for me.
Because you say "I" for me.
Yes, I'm thinking about him.
But I recognize the self who has just done something horrible
like a sister I've casually met on the street!
Hello, Sister.
...
But at the same time I know there's a third possibility,
like cancer, or madness.
But cancer or madness contort reality.
The possibility I'm talking about pierces reality.
I'm unable to say it, maybe.
Maybe it's impossible to say, maybe I'm too stupid. 

 
You're looking at me as if you...
You're looking at me as if to tell me that I need you to fill me up,
as if I'm an empty space.
Well, I love you too, but what makes me go on
is to know he'll return,

I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself.
Because I'm the maker of my own evil.


For the first time, you look...
vulgar, to me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.